Charger Forums banner

Charger 2011 SD Card reader problem

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  afeinman 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have a 2011 Charger R/T with UConnect 8,4N. The SD card reader does not work and it is not shown in the source menu. See the photo below.. If I would like to use navigation, when it asks the card with maps, I put the card in the slot but nothing... I think that I must to enable the card reader(?), could you have any information about it?? I did a firmware upgrade as well but it's not solved my problem.
Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The reader is built in the head unit... In my opinion this is a software problem, maybe I need to update the firmware but I haven't any software package.. My other problem is that my UConnect has not any pre-installed map. (No cities, no streets, nothing inside). I tried to install Navteq maps on it, but the SD card reader died, the CD/USB update do not work only with SD.. Or not?

#6 ·
Have you tried other SD cards? I have had SD cards get finicky and fail to work with, e.g., my computer yet still work with my camera.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.