Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look all u dodge fanboys, the charger is the ugliest piece of sh*t to come out of detriot sence the last charger, it costs more than a stang and the srt version cant hold anything against the new cobra gt500 even tho they cost about the same i mean the stangs got 25 more horses so get ur f*ck faces outa ur "hemi" and look at the 4 doors hah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staaaaaanggggggsssssssss 2doors !!! sleak look, better looking grille, hood,roof and it has a faster 1/4 mile

·
Registered
245 Posts
Another flamer TROLL. I remember the sticky post HOW TO DEAL WITH A TROLL so......NO COMMENT

·
Registered
600 Posts
heywup1231 said:
Look all u dodge fanboys, the charger is the ugliest piece of sh*t to come out of detriot sence the last charger, it costs more than a stang and the srt version cant hold anything against the new cobra gt500 even tho they cost about the same i mean the stangs got 25 more horses so get ur f*ck faces outa ur "hemi" and look at the 4 doors hah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staaaaaanggggggsssssssss 2doors !!! sleak look, better looking grille, hood,roof and it has a faster 1/4 mile
tisk tisk tisk.. theirs no saving you!

i think i've posted before that mustang owners are all assholes and that nothing is better than their CHEAPLY MADE car that.... literally my grandma has! :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
... and oh yeah... i sence some fear in your voice.

The only reason on why someone like this would lash out is that they have to

1. try to prove to themselve somthing that isn't true
2. try to scared of the competitor
or 3. just a childish 16 year old who had his dady by a "sportscar"... the cheapest on that is made.... (besides the miata)

and you forgot to put a PUSS before your STANGGG

·
Registered
2,733 Posts

$100 bucks says this is a 14 year old being PROUD of daddys car! Get back on your SKATEBOARD buddy! :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
$100 bucks says this is a 14 year old being PROUD of daddys car! Get back on your SKATEBOARD buddy! :lol:

who do i make the check payable to... AZCHARGER???

·
Registered
2,733 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
And he even uses "Charga", he probably has a 86 Monte Carlo 4 door with 28" rims.

I think I've said enough, I don't want to "go there".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!! :whistle:

·
Registered
600 Posts
DirtyOM said:
And he even uses "Charga", he probably has a 86 Monte Carlo 4 door with 28" rims.

I think I've said enough, I don't want to "go there".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!! :whistle:

hey dont bash the monte.... it aint no ford product LOL

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
can't we all just get along....or can't we all just kill the loser troll and then the rest of us can get along. :wink:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I too remember the "how to deal with a troll" thread, so Illl post no comment.

EVERYBODY IGNORE HIM!

John

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That is funny, he's asking whether a blower or a turbo is better. If he's dumb enough not to be able to make that decision on his own, he will NEVER add either to his car. Typical Mustang performance window-shopper. I saw a ton of people like that prowling the web when I had a Mustang.

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Delete this GLHS!!!

GLHS Delete these threads

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes GLHS lock it up, dont give another looser trool the pleasure to read what people say about a REAL cars!!! He probably can't afford anything but a Yugo, so he is jellous!!

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Mustangs are for puss s are your one of em. You must be around 15 or 16 years
old. That's the average age of a Mustang owner most of which are girls.
it is a PONY CAR that's for sure. The Mustang is the cheapest car made and I know
for a fact that my four door BAD ASS LOOKING RT WILL SMOKE ANY STOCK GT'S
ASS. I also know that I stop traffic in mine and there isn't a little ol Mustang doing
that. It's the car for wanna be's so keep your $20,000 and save up for a Big Boy
car which is the Charger RT. Any body like yourself is one jealous biatch I feel for
you since you really screwed up buying a girls car. What a little biatch !!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
yarbie said:
Mustangs are for puss s are your one of em. You must be around 15 or 16 years
old. That's the average age of a Mustang owner most of which are girls.
it is a PONY CAR that's for sure. The Mustang is the cheapest car made and I know
for a fact that my four door BAD ASS LOOKING RT WILL SMOKE ANY STOCK GT'S
ASS. I also know that I stop traffic in mine and there isn't a little ol Mustang doing
that. It's the car for wanna be's so keep your $20,000 and save up for a Big Boy
car which is the Charger RT. Any body like yourself is one jealous biatch I feel for
you since you really screwed up buying a girls car. What a little biatch !!!!
shut up.

·
Registered
600 Posts
shrinkydinx said:
yo bud,

I have been a part of many forums and have seen people with your type of attitude! You seem to think you are someone of authority, yet your a naive child that needs to step back and look at your arrogance! if you want to stay on good terms with people around here i advise you to knock off the attitude

1 - 20 of 32 Posts