Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of modifications could i do to a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT’s headlights. And among these options, how much would they cost? Could I make them look more like 2015, how much are xenon lights, things like that?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
The headlights I sent you will work for you because you have halogen bulbs. You can google aftermarket HID(xenon) kits for your car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The headlights I sent you will work for you because you have halogen bulbs. You can google aftermarket HID(xenon) kits for your car.
So what you’re saying is they won’t be xenon but they will work? Or that they won’t work with Xenon?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
You will have to use an after market HID light bulb. Say your headlight is an H11 halogen bulb. You’ll need to get an H11 HID bulb.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
That housing which mimics the 2015+ headlight housing doesn't look right at all on the 2011-14s.

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you want increased performance for the same amount of power consumption and heat, go with a 9011/9012 bulb swap. It's the cheapest and most effective upgrade for your stock units.

If you just want a non-stock appearance, there are aftermarket units such as the one posted upthread.

If you want to blind and annoy other drivers and aren't worried about potential electrical problems (including, as has already been pointed out, fires), there are HID upgrade kits.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Could I make them look more like 2015, how much are xenon lights, things like that?
Why do that when you could go a different route?
Check out Spec-D headlight options...

I cannot comment on the reliability/longevity and fitment though...best do your research on forums and youtube.

·
Registered
8 Posts

I cannot comment on the reliability/longevity and fitment though...best do your research on forums and youtube.

@POWERMAN. I have a 2023 R/T with factory xenon bulbs. Do you know if there are light kits like these that work with factory zenons?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Took less than a minute to search...

• Compatible with
  • 2011-2014 Dodge Charger models with Halogen headlights only
  • Does not fit
  • Models with factory Xenon HID headlights

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
2023. Damn dude you’re lucky as hell already! Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's who ya know. Anyways, the listing you posted says it does not work with factory HID cars. I have been unable to find a halo setup that is plug and play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts