Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I cancelled the original Daytona order that I placed on 7/27 due to the fact that I believe my dealer was being SHADY with this deal! I was told by DCX today that my BX order was NO LONGER alocated to my dealer! (That sounds VERY fishy to me!) :mad: They of course acted dumb and said that they had no idea as to why! I was able to get my $2,000 deposit back no questions asked!

So......I then contacted another dealer!

I GOT LUCKY! They had almost the EXACT SAME CAR coming in and it was NOT CALLED FOR! :) :) :) :) :) I got the vehicle for $1,000 under MSRP! I just put down a $500 deposit and should have the car by the 1st week in Sept!

Today it is officially MINE, and is currently in KZ status! :grin:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P.S. THANK YOU MARSHALL for the help!!!!! :grin: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts

I didn't do anything.... you found the car and worked your deal....so dont thank me....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your still getting a nice Steak dinner for your help! :grin:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats AZ, enjoy the new ride, and keep the air cranked there in AZ :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KZM!!!!! :smile:

Will be in my hands on Sept. 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Your still getting a nice Steak dinner for your help! :grin:
WOOHOO!! Good for you AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pssssst, Marshall like's Burger King. Good 'nuff! :whistle: :) :twisted:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol!! :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Woot AZ... Can't wait either :)
-------------------------------

Potsie

7/22 - Ordered "GoManGo"
8/15 - D Status & VIN
8/23 - Build Date 9/9/05

Delivery 9/16???

Current Ride - 01 Acura CL-TypeS
260HP

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
mmaloy said:
WOOHOO!! Good for you AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pssssst, Marshall like's Burger King. Good 'nuff! :whistle: :) :twisted:
so... he doesn't need to know that... :wink:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
so... he doesn't need to know that... :wink:
Uh.....UM. I mean Ruth Chris..........right next to Burger King. :whistle: :happy:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
??????????????????????

I`m lost! :lol:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
??????????????????????

I`m lost! :lol:
No you're not, you're just walking on cloud #9!! hehe Ruth Chris is an absolutely insanely over priced steak house, where you pay for EVERYTHING. Dinners include NOTHING. Steak $29.00/ you want a baked potato with that, that's $5.00. I'm telling guy's, two word's.......CRACK HEAD'S. Pass!!!! :happy: :wink:

·
Registered
384 Posts
gratz, I was secretly hoping to get mine before you did :D. can anyone help me with the same deal in indianapolis I wonder? I'm getting a go mango with everythuing but the dvd, sirus and sunroof, the gps is either way really.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Earnhardts!

·
Registered
49 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Today I cancelled the original Daytona order that I placed on 7/27 due to the fact that I believe my dealer was being SHADY with this deal! I was told by DCX today that my BX order was NO LONGER alocated to my dealer! (That sounds VERY fishy to me!) :mad: They of course acted dumb and said that they had no idea as to why! I was able to get my $2,000 deposit back no questions asked!

So......I then contacted another dealer!

I GOT LUCKY! They had almost the EXACT SAME CAR coming in and it was NOT CALLED FOR! :) :) :) :) :) I got the vehicle for $1,000 under MSRP! I just put down a $500 deposit and should have the car by the 1st week in Sept!

Today it is officially MINE, and is currently in KZ status! :grin:
You shouldn't of paid over invoice. There seems to be lots available. There are even a few dealers on this site that will sell at invoice or below.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts