Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped the protection group off my order and added the Road and Track Performance package instead. Hopefully I'll get it in early November, if the boys up at Brampton don't walk out. I hope they get a nice, fat contract making them very happy and motivated to build very good cars. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know the R/T stands for Road and Track, but whats the package consist of and what's the difference on what you dropped and what you picked up?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Phantom05 said:
I know the R/T stands for Road and Track, but whats the package consist of and what's the difference on what you dropped and what you picked up?
Please use the search function. This question has been asked to death and back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
okeedokee,will do.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It includes most of the stuff that goes into a Daytona minus the graphics and spoiler, and includes Convenience Group II. Off the top of my head, that includes: Daytona wheels, larger tires, 9-land steering gear, load-leveling suspension, Daytona exhaust, Daytona seats (sans colored stitching), heated, power front seats, automatic temperature control, power pedals...

THe package costs $1600. If you were considering getting Convenience Group II, you save that ~$955, making the performance stuff cost only $645, which is a steal. I didn't want the convenience package. I won't really like automatic temp control and won't have much use for the heated seats here in Arizona. But, dropping the protection package saved me about $600, so that helps offset the added cost.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Dutch said:
It includes most of the stuff that goes into a Daytona minus the graphics and spoiler, and includes Convenience Group II. Off the top of my head, that includes: Daytona wheels, larger tires, 9-land steering gear, load-leveling suspension, Daytona exhaust, Daytona seats (sans colored stitching), heated, power front seats, automatic temperature control, power pedals...

THe package costs $1600. If you were considering getting Convenience Group II, you save that ~$955, making the performance stuff cost only $645, which is a steal. I didn't want the convenience package. I won't really like automatic temp control and won't have much use for the heated seats here in Arizona. But, dropping the protection package saved me about $600, so that helps offset the added cost.
you were that kid that fed animals right next to the "Dont feed the squirrels" sign were'nt ya?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts