Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
I love micro fiber towels. I got a pack of them from Costco.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
california water blade + microfiber FTW

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
The blade and a dedicated microfiber towel.
The only thing about them (microfiber) is that you should wash them alone with no other type of cloth.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I use the Absorber, works great for me. I have one for the body of the car, and one for the wheels... Can someone post a link to get the California Water Blade? Never heard of it...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like the Absorber for drying most of the car, personally. I use the microfiber towels on whatever I didn't/couldn't dry with the absorber (i.e.- front end, grill, spoiler, around the lights,etc.). I also use the microfiber towels for ALL detailing...i even have a few microfiber mits to apply wax and back-to-black and such.

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't trust micro fiber towls they pick up leaves and stuff to easy, after one use they are basically no good too me, I just use a soft 100% cotton towl like zaino and other high end polishes reccomend, its the safest method, I scratched my paint with a microfiber, they just pick up too much, they are good for dusting my interior dash and stuff, maybe drying the engine bay, but I don't like that stuff any where near my paint

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.