1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
If you are looking for assistance, please post all of the relevant information directly here.

Description of the car
Location it was taken from
Date and time of theft
Any relevant details of theft (windows broken, etc.)
Contact to report information

Don't make folks work to figure out how to help. Not everyone is on Facebook or has the time and desire to go following links to get the info. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you are looking for assistance, please post all of the relevant information directly here.

Description of the car
Location it was taken from
Date and time of theft
Any relevant details of theft (windows broken, etc.)
Contact to report information

Don't make folks work to figure out how to help. Not everyone is on Facebook or has the time and desire to go following links to get the info. ;)
you mean you don't want to rotate someones tires for them? lol :D

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
you mean you don't want to rotate someones tires for them? lol :D
Nope...and if you look around the Forum to see how much I go out of my way help folks you'll see why I don't want it to be any harder than it needs to be.

Folks who ask for help need to make an effort to reach out and give at least as much as they are asking others to give in return. Laying on their backs and whimpering "help" while they do 20 other things on their smart phones like this place is just another app to be employed on a whim is just plain annoying...and profoundly disrespectful of those who help for no other reason than they choose to do so. We even have LEOs on this Forum reaching out to help folks on their off time just because they choose to.

Treating this place like it's Google or just another app on the smart phone to be tapped on a whim is insulting and just plain rude. This is a community of individuals gathered to celebrate the car and more importantly help each other as we can. We are not google or a free app to be exploited.

It's a rare thing, but if folks tread on this place like it's an entitlement to get assistance it will evaporate like the soft rain in Spring when the Sun comes out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nope...and if you look around the Forum to see how much I go out of my way help folks you'll see why I don't want it to be any harder than it needs to be.

Folks who ask for help need to make an effort to reach out and give at least as much as they are asking others to give in return. Laying on their backs and whimpering "help" while they do 20 other things on their smart phones like this place is just another app to be employed on a whim is just plain annoying...and profoundly disrespectful of those who help for no other reason than they choose to do so. We even have LEOs on this Forum reaching out to help folks on their off time just because they choose to.

Treating this place like it's Google or just another app on the smart phone to be tapped on a whim is insulting and just plain rude. This is a community of individuals gathered to celebrate the car and more importantly help each other as we can. We are not google or a free app to be exploited.

It's a rare thing, but if folks tread on this place like it's an entitlement to get assistance it will evaporate like the soft rain in Spring when the Sun comes out.
I was just kidding bro, I get where your coming from and agree

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Ud think, for all the money put into this thing, a lojack system or atleast a discreet gps wouldve been put somewhere

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think we're missing the more important issue here... Team Spankin Time? Really!? :huh:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
I think we're missing the more important issue here... Team Spankin Time? Really!? :huh:
I was gonna mention something about this... Bug decided itd be best i leave them to themselves... :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Real beauty though...

Just hope it doesnt get chopped up...
It sure is. Stolen in SoCal though? Pretty good chance it's in Mexico already if it didn't go straight to a chop shop.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was gonna mention something about this... Bug decided itd be best i leave them to themselves... :D
Discretion is the better part of valor... but I just couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
It sure is. Stolen in SoCal though? Pretty good chance it's in Mexico already if it didn't go straight to a chop shop.
A car that seemed this hot already made it to china in parts. Whoever took it had a plan for it, especially when there arent that many made to look like this and with the performance upgrades, has to be sold asap!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The found the challenger! :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Maybe I just don't know how to work the Internet, but that link just leads me to some private site of some sort, not actual information.

You have to be a member of Facebook to get in.

Regardless of what some folks think, not everyone is a member of Facebook (or cares to be). ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Thank goodness it was found. With 1000HP that thing has likely had a lot of work done to it. Have they released the info on who stole it and if anything is missing or damaged?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts