7,096 Posts
Ha...no worries at all.

Best,

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just want the car to look nice & am not looking for perfection. It looked nice from the factory & I just want a basic coating of something that would help protect it a bit from tree sap or bird droppings, which get wiped off ASAP. Right now it's waxed.

I have no desire to do paint correction or clay bar the car. Maybe I would have done than when I was younger but not now. Technology marches on & if there’s a time saving spray or wipe & wash product that takes the place of paste wax then that sounds good to me.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
I just want the car to look nice & am not looking for perfection. It looked nice from the factory & I just want a basic coating of something that would help protect it a bit from tree sap or bird droppings, which get wiped off ASAP. Right now it's waxed.

I have no desire to do paint correction or clay bar the car. Maybe I would have done than when I was younger but not now. Technology marches on & if there’s a time saving spray or wipe & wash product that takes the place of paste wax then that sounds good to me.
If you want it to look like it did from the factory, a nice car wash n wax and some detailing spray will do the job.

As someone who detailed heavily for about 15 years or so and has gotten away from it, my car looks like crap and if I wash it and dry it and nake sure it's streak free people will say how nice they thought it was new.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts