Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone in SLO, Paso Robles, Pismo, 5 cities, Oceano, etc. would like to have a meet & greet some time is either November or December. If so when works the best? Where would you guys wanna meet/do? PS anyone else that lives further away that would wanna come out is more than welcome to join in :banana:

·
Registered
234 Posts
i will be down for a meet and greet. we need to come up with a location that's in the middle so that way the long distance driver could come down as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will be down for a meet and greet. we need to come up with a location that's in the middle so that way the long distance driver could come down as well.
My thoughts exactly... We gotta see who would be interested, then we can come up with a location that makes everyone happy:bigthumb:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP! is anyone else down?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would say do it at the Foster's Freeze on Marsh St in SLO. Middle of all cities, good size parking lot. If you do it on a Thursday there is farmers market there too.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, would you be interested in driving all the way here tho?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I work in Paso all them time so I would just schedule work over there for that day.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts