Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY BT?

any plans yet for doing the center caps on the 2007 daytona/ R&T 20in wheels?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
dang, I thought I'd be first.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
dang, wonder how patient I can be. lol.
OK, so now I am pretty much decided on a shifter, center caps when they become available, and so I am wondering about door sills. Can they be engraved with anything, ie, my logo, or, is it limited to stock designs?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
M like in the Mopar logo for me.

C.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I posted the same q's not seeing this, if you do will you do it for the r/t on 18's as well?? Only reason I ask is they appear to be different rims......
If you build it they will come............:)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
do we have a center cap update yet Heidi? Also, how is my order comin along? Cant wait, and cant stop droolin. lol

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
do we have a center cap update yet Heidi? Also, how is my order comin along? Cant wait, and cant stop droolin. lol
Hey Jack. Nick just finished up engraving a bunch of the SEMA stuff. Your sills and grip will be gettgin cut within the day.

Center caps we are gettting ready to cut some blanks here when the guys get back from SEMA. We are going to do a 3D prototype Mopar M also

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Hey Jack. Nick just finished up engraving a bunch of the SEMA stuff. Your sills and grip will be gettgin cut within the day.

Center caps we are gettting ready to cut some blanks here when the guys get back from SEMA. We are going to do a 3D prototype Mopar M also
oooooo i think i'd like a mopar M!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Any chance for a 3D Autobot Logo for '06 Daytona Centercaps? Ooooo, and if so, could the face be red with a black background?????

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Any chance for a 3D Autobot Logo for '06 Daytona Centercaps? Ooooo, and if so, could the face be red with a black background?????

We actually had a customer order a one off 3-D Decepticon front hood emblem. I'll be sure to post pictures of that.

We are going to be starting on the center caps very shortly, as soon as the boys are back from SEMA.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts