Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone idetify this phone holder? The owner didn't know, but it's perfect for that slot but I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Similar (sorta), but if you blow up the photo that mount is designed to fit and stay in the slot next to the shifter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I mounted mine in the console slot next to the shifter. I did it this way since I already had all these Ram Mount parts in my garage (for mounting equipment on my motorcycles). I think it really turned out well and I love the position of the phone. Rock solid stable.

Ram Mount makes tons of these types of mounts so the sky is the limit for what you chose. Ram Mount kit RAM-B-149Z-UN7U would do the trick (just delete the u-bolt and add two of your own bolts and spacers to raise it up out of the slot a little). I had to remove the console to drill and mount the base. Took all of about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ram-b-149z-un7u

RAM-B-149Z-UN7U

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
199 Posts
I mounted mine in the console slot next to the shifter. I did it this way since I already had all these Ram Mount parts in my garage (for mounting equipment on my motorcycles). I think it really turned out well and I love the position of the phone. Rock solid stable.

Ram Mount makes tons of these types of mounts so the sky is the limit for what you chose. Ram Mount kit RAM-B-149Z-UN7U would do the trick (just delete the u-bolt and add two of your own bolts and spacers to raise it up out of the slot a little). I had to remove the console to drill and mount the base. Took all of about 15 minutes.

Don't mean to bump this old post, but wondering why you had to remove the console to drill? My insert comes right out and it doesn't seem like it'd be too stable to mount this phone mount to it. Did you mount it to something under the console that isn't shown in the pictures?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't mean to bump this old post, but wondering why you had to remove the console to drill? My insert comes right out and it doesn't seem like it'd be too stable to mount this phone mount to it. Did you mount it to something under the console that isn't shown in the pictures?
Yep. The insert will not hold anything. Mounted to the structural surface underneath.

Reactions: tekkitan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts