Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing with my cai on my 2006 3.5L last night and this morning my cel lights up. Pulled the codes and got
p0138 - 02 circuit high voltage (bank 1, sensor 2)
p0141 - 02 heater circuit (bank 1, sensor 2)

any have a clue what could have caused this and how to fix it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I was messing with my cai on my 2006 3.5L last night and this morning my cel lights up.
Define "messing with". Have you checked to see if one of the O2 sensor connectors has come off? Or maybe whatever you were doing popped the fuse on the circuit that drives the O2 sensors.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Define "messing with". Have you checked to see if one of the O2 sensor connectors has come off? Or maybe whatever you were doing popped the fuse on the circuit that drives the O2 sensors.
I was reconecting my cheap eBay air intake after the supporting bracket had broken off. No I haven't checked the o2 sensors I honestly don't know where they would be. I'm pretty car savey but not a mechanic. I u give me a little direction I'm sure I could find out about a loose sensor or a pooped fuse on the circuit (where would the fuse be, fuse box?)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now what about changing the sensor? Which would be bank 1 sensor 2? Is bank 1 driver side or passenger side? Is sensor 2 before or after the cat coverter?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Now what about changing the sensor? Which would be bank 1 sensor 2? Is bank 1 driver side or passenger side? Is sensor 2 before or after the cat coverter?
According to the service manual, it is the left rear sensor - driver's side after the cat. You could swap the sensors around and see if the problem follows the sensor or stays with the connector. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts