Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Folks, I'm planning to take this new Charger to the track, I'm dying to see what she will do. Cecil has a test & tune scheduled for that Saturday, 8am till 5pm, here's the link http://www.cecilcountydragway.com/
Anyone that would care to join me, that would be great! The more the merrier.
Hoping for cooler weather,
Cecil is located just south of the PA line about 45mins from Lancaster.
Hoping to see some of you there!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I will be there for sure!

·
Registered
935 Posts
hey whats up, not to steal this thread but the meet and greet is nov 10 at lums pond in delaware, just in case you are interested

·
Registered
112 Posts
Another 2hrs and you could make it to the Mopar Eastern Classic at MIR!! Come on down man, it will be a blast.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Another 2hrs and you could make it to the Mopar Eastern Classic at MIR!! Come on down man, it will be a blast.
Hemi~C~ - nice new 1/4 time!!!! 12.2 is bookin man...........Nice work!!!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey whats up, not to steal this thread but the meet and greet is nov 10 at lums pond in delaware, just in case you are interested
Hey no problem, But if Lums Pond is not that far away why not have the M&G at Cecil. That way if anyone wants to see what their car will do in the 1/4 they can. I know that there will be a decent amount of (V)opars there running, so that should be fun to watch, even if you don't want to run. After the track maybe we could head someplace for grubb?
Just a suggestion?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. I may not have my car due to a tranny problem but I'll try and make it up either way.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Im down for cecil what time everyone heading up there

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry to say I'll take a pass on Cecil County Dragway, and I was looking forward to our meeting at Lum's Pond. They are calling for some rain Friday night into Saturday morning, but it should be clear by the time we would be meeting at 1 pm.

However, any rain in the morning would probably wash out any racing at Cecil County. Somthing to think about.

If you guys are still end up going to Lum's Pond, I'll be there, but someone please make a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im down for cecil what time everyone heading up there
The earlier the better, the gates open at 8am racing starts at 9.
Some of my friends will be there with their Dakota R/T's, 4200 lb truck. This would make a good Mopar turnout.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Sorry to say I'll take a pass on Cecil County Dragway, and I was looking forward to our meeting at Lum's Pond. They are calling for some rain Friday night into Saturday morning, but it should be clear by the time we would be meeting at 1 pm.

However, any rain in the morning would probably wash out any racing at Cecil County. Somthing to think about.

If you guys are still end up going to Lum's Pond, I'll be there, but someone please make a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Scott

I'm still in for Lum's as is some others. I posted a definitive answer on the Lum's thread.

See ya there.

Anthony

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks,

Scott
Your right swexlin, if it rains in the morning Cecil will cancel racing. And at this point they are calling for it, BLAAH!
If the weather turns decent around mid morning maybe I'll head down to see you guys at Lums Pond. I would enjoy meeting up with some fellow owners.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Great pics and video, wish I could have been there.... damn work....

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice pics - especially that Superbee.........:lol: :smoke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts