Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this mod project is finally done so thought I would share some pics with my fellow forum members. Thought I could wait until our May 19 M&G but it just can't wait. For those of you going to the Columbus M&G you will get to see it in person.

The 1st custom painted TorRed Daytona w/ SRT style carbon fiber hood!!! :rockon:

:clap::clap::clap:Thanks to John & Rob (CarbonByDesign) for putting out such a high quality product, thanks to Brian & David (RiderGraphix) for the hood spears to do the lettering, and thanks to my man Roger (fellow LX owner) for the paintwork (you out did yourself on this one). Gotta say I could not be happier with the finished product!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I know I just seen this thing in peron a few hours ago but man, can't stop thinking about it. THe pics look good but, they do not do justice to the way your car looks in person man. Like I said ealrier today, THAT IS AWESONE!

D a n a

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone for the kind words! The hood really is a head turner. Going to try and get some pics in the sunlight today. The day I took those it was very cloudy.

As I mentioned the first time I got this hood, the carbon fiber looks amazing in person and it seemed like a shame to cover it all up. Of course, now that CBD has a trunk option I will continue the theme there as well. Stay tuned!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts