Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Well, I just did mine. In Orange. I didn't use this company, I had to create my own. I wouldn't use the orange from this company as the reviews on their own page say it's washed out and nearly white. And with a name like cream, you can bet that it is.

I had to specially mod it in order to achieve the effect and have not posted pics yet...waiting for one last thing to get done for complete the trifecta (Devils EyeSS, Dark Orange Painted Calipers, Grille lighting) before I post them. Along the way, I worked with orange LEDs. You can get them to work, but you have to get four sticks and point them in opposite directions. And the light is not the same.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
I used the orange creme lights from ozium, they are not orange at all. I still installed them in the grill, the scoop and under the hood to light the engine compartment at night. They look white when lit at night. As for the company, I had no problems at all, fast shipment and great prices.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I can almost guarantee no. Reds are either real red or come off pink.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
i get my LEDs through them for the rams and i have some red cathodes comming for the grill and some whites for the foot wells

pics when i get them in

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts