Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm modding my first charger, I own an 06 top banana Daytona. I plan to buy a diablosport predator, have already installed a CAI and now am looking at cat back systems and possible cat delete or high flow cats. I want her to rumble at idle and roar when I accelerate. I had a borla turbo xl muffler and deleted the resonators but found out that was the wrong choice. Any ideas what system will give me the best sound and performance upgrades? I don't want to spend thousands, I just can't afford that. Please help me out with my first cat back system guys!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
The cats on the car are a hi flow, so no point in spending money on those with your current mods. Right now the biggest restrictions are you exhaust manifolds. Swapping to kooks longtubes will bump performance. Exhaust that's all personal preference. On the cheap I would delete either the factory suitcase muffler or the rear resonators and see if you like the sound. Many have done this and have been very happy. Look up the brylcream mod or tuna boat mod.

Here is a link for the "tuna boat"

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162455

1 - 2 of 2 Posts