Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those Vipers are gorgeous.
I remember seeing a similar white one up close back in 2014 at a local car show we had at the Brampton assembly plant (this was when someone who had access to the Hellcat brought it out to show us in person)
Maybe Dodge is going to give us one last Viper for 2023, they didn't release their last offering. How badass would that be?

· Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
942 Posts
There’s one that used to be literally right outside the apartment I used to live at. There’s a bank right as you turn out and every other Sunday they’d have it if weather was good and they had some cool cars out there Vettes old school trucks old Beetles ZL1s gt500s etc old Camaros and everything as well too I haven’t been in a while mainly since I don’t have my car and moved about 10 minutes away and I can’t look out the balcony and see if they were out there

· Registered
5,329 Posts
There always has to be one of those multicolored cars. Usually a VW.

· Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG, someone still has the yellow bananas on the car.

At least put the window sticker back on to make it look like it just came off the car lot.
Anyone who likes the look of shipping protectors on their car .... well I don't wanna finish that sentence to be nice kinda. It's funny other non Mopar people that they look stupid. I overheard many people at the show pointing them out and making negative comments about them. I don't see why anyone would want them on their car. My dealer does not leave them on as the dealer is not supposed to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts