Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting patiently I finally recieved my rear diffuser from Stack Performance and its a beautiful piece! It's a plain weave carbon fiber and fits perfect....I know the pics are crummy but they give you an idea of how it looks.It cleans up the back end and fully replaces the stock piece (no crummy doubled sided tape,it's fully fastened on to custom brackets that came with the diffuser)I know the main questions so I'll try to answer them....It's a custom made piece from Stack Performance and they are making more. I waited close to 5 months for it but I think the turn around now should be shorter.You'll have to call and talk to Ryan for more details.I paid close to 450 installed and it was worth every penny.The craftsmanship is awesome and its secured tightly with plastic rivets so its not going anywhere....:rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
this is the first car ive seen other than Ryans with it on, complete sickness bro :rockon:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I was the first to get it installed but I know there's two or three more floating around somewhere.....

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
well that sux, i just installed the stock srt diffuser a couple weeks ago too, im not complaining though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know for a fact tho that they were already sold.... The stock one though looks a heck of a lot better than nothing at all back there!!!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
wow that loks great!!!

how is it installed if you dont mind me asking.

/me runs and pm's SP lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It uses custom brackets that come with it and plastic body fastener type rivets.
It's super secure so it wont fall off going 160 down the road.....LOL!!!:nono:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That looks awesome and the car is so clean ..... love it :bigthumb: :rocker:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Much appreciated:beerchug:!!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
this is the first car ive seen other than Ryans with it on, complete sickness bro :rockon:
x2 It looked awesome on his red charger and looks even better on black :bigthumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
omg ! sweet .... i called carbon by design the other day and they wanted 600 bucks for a grill overlay. "overlay" glad someone else is making some real pieces ...

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
It looks good, but in the pics you can't see any CF. Hopefully you can in person but none the less it a great a s s mod. Do you have to be up on the back of your Charger to see it or can you tell it is CF from a distance? If you posted this pic up and never said it was CF, I would think that it was just a stock diffuser.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!!! :D
also you can tell its carbon fiber from a distance, it's just the pics they aren't the best, but it stands out a lot when next to a stock SRT, the fins are actually larger and longer....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
haha you would go 160 down the streets out here. looks good man. do you happen to know if these custom brackets can be used on any model charger? that might solve a lot of problems for people trying to use SRT diffusers

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good question , I'm not sure though... they were added for extra support and cause the piece is a little larger than stock. I would call Ryan At Stack to make sure, they probably have or could make brackets for any model......

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
haha you would go 160 down the streets out here. looks good man. do you happen to know if these custom brackets can be used on any model charger? that might solve a lot of problems for people trying to use SRT diffusers
I'm pretty sure you're going to need an SRT rear bumper because any of the other bumpers won't even fit the stock SRT diffuser because there needs to be more clearance around the exhaust to fit the diffuser.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Excellent job bro. 3 thumbs up!!!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
wrestlingnrj, i dont think its needed to modify the bumper. both me and my friend installed the srt diffuser on our r/t's and we didnt have to cut or modify the bumper.
so i beleive that any brackets they could make will work on all cars.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
wrestlingnrj, i dont think its needed to modify the bumper. both me and my friend installed the srt diffuser on our r/t's and we didnt have to cut or modify the bumper.
so i beleive that any brackets they could make will work on all cars.
Maybe it's just my exhaust tips then because I can barely fit a towel between the tip and the bumper. Definitely no room for a diffuser.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts