Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My carbon fiber SRT hood from carbonbydesign came yesterday!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I have to tell you all that honestly the pics on the website do not do it justice. Seeing the hood in person is something else. It looks so good that I really feel like putting it on my Daytona now without doing anything to it. It just looks that [email protected] good. Anybody on the fence about spending the extra cash and getting the CF, just do it. I will try to post pics before I paint it. All I have to say is . . . . . . wow!:lol::knockout::lol:

Thanks John and Rob for putting out such high quality products!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
can't wait for the pics!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
My carbon fiber SRT hood from carbonbydesign came yesterday!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I have to tell you all that honestly the pics on the website do not do it justice. Seeing the hood in person is something else. It looks so good that I really feel like putting it on my Daytona now without doing anything to it. It just looks that [email protected] good. Anybody on the fence about spending the extra cash and getting the CF, just do it. I will try to post pics before I paint it. All I have to say is . . . . . . wow!:lol::knockout::lol:

Thanks John and Rob for putting out such high quality products!
How are you planning to paint it? I was curious cause I'm painting it a certain way when mine arrives. Wanted to compare ideas if you don't mind.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Why would you paint something that looks as awsome as Carbon Fiber....especially a hood???? They look bad ass on the Charger just the way they are!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Better yet....Put it on as is and see what reaction you get, you may just love it the way it is. Look at the money you could use elsewhere! (for the Charger of course!!)

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Why would you paint something that looks as awsome as Carbon Fiber....especially a hood???? They look bad ass on the Charger just the way they are!!
Better yet....Put it on as is and see what reaction you get, you may just love it the way it is. Look at the money you could use elsewhere! (for the Charger of course!!)
It does look sweet. Gonna brainstorm with my paint guy and see what we can do so that I can also show off the carbon fiber. The entire hood will not be completely covered in paint. Stay tuned. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts