Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Start of caravan: Meet between 7 - 8am at the Meijer store on US30 in Merrillville, Indiana 611 w 81st ave. 46410 - 5331
then head down I65 to Indy
Meet in Indy: Between 12 and 1pm (Indy area is an hour ahead of us)
Where: Suds 350 Market Place Greenwood, Indiana 12-5pm then off to Julz house for a cookout the rest of the night! :beerchug:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114642

If anybody is interested chime in on this thread!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I must have missed the development of this meet and what not, and ordinarily I'd be all over this. However, modern muscle is having their open house that day and I've already committed to that. So have fun at this meet and be sure to take some pics!

-Pat

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Aww Pat, you wont get to see the Boys.

Russ, add Hemi Up (Jerome), Him Fast (Tony) & DaLegit 1(Renee) to the list. We'll have to check in Mr Quik (Jesse).

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I must have missed the development of this meet and what not, and ordinarily I'd be all over this. However, modern muscle is having their open house that day and I've already committed to that. So have fun at this meet and be sure to take some pics!

-Pat
That's cool Pat it would have been nice to have you and the Hulk with us but I will be sure to have my camera armed and ready and be sure to let us know if you get another gathering together before the snow starts flying like last year!!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Ok, this is it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts