Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked today to the dealer and they offered me a 5yr. 75,000 mile warranty for $1,485 or the 5 yr. 100,000 miles $1,950. Is this a good rate any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
608 Posts
that's exactly what I paid for the 5 year 75,000.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What's the deductible on these guys?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I never buy warranty's on anything, that makes it real easy :) If people didn't by warrantys they would make products better because they would actually have to last or else poeple wouldn't buy there product. I'm just not a warranty believer. Good luck!

Rod

·
Banned
236 Posts
I don't like the idea of concurrent warranties.

Is it possible to buy the extended warranty at 29.5 miles or just before the factory warranty expires?

If so, would my 5 year/70K begin at that point, thus ending on the 8th year/ 99.5K miles?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Always starts at the in-service date.. Meaning when it was first purchased.. It's not really concurrent it just adds on at the end of the origional warranty.. So you are really paying for a 4 year 64000 mile warranty with the 7year 100k plan.. But I think it's worth it.. I'll do it as well as the mainenance program on my Charger...

·
Registered
608 Posts
mine is $100. deductible - also have a full refund if not used after 5 years.

·
Registered
266 Posts
beezn said:
I got a 7yr / 70,000 Mi. warranty for 1200.
Is that from the dealer, or somewhere else?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
Is that from the dealer, or somewhere else?
that was from my dealer. it's supposed to come standard on all the 05's but the chargers you had to buy it seperate.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Money back if not used? That's a ding for getting my Charger back in May. :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts