Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving down the street I noticed that my R/T steering wheel is pretty much straight and if I move it to the left, the car of course veers to the left (a slight turn of the wheel) When I move the wheel to the right, it seems that the car turns "faster" with less input compared to the left. Going around corners, Right turns are sharper.
Any ideas please let me know.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Haven't noticed that.

What I have noticed is that when you put the hammer down making a turn it's like the Shuttle taking off:rockon:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. On my first service, I'll mention it to them, perhaps they can check the alignment etc.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think i notice the same thing. The steering looks a little off. The wheel seems to be turned to the right slightly then in the middle.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
ChargerDriver said:
Driving down the street I noticed that my R/T steering wheel is pretty much straight and if I move it to the left, the car of course veers to the left (a slight turn of the wheel) When I move the wheel to the right, it seems that the car turns "faster" with less input compared to the left. Going around corners, Right turns are sharper.
Any ideas please let me know.

The roadway is crowned to the center and slopes to the right at 2%, so thats why you car moves faster to the right due to the cross slope in the roadway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts