Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6th ann. car show October 16, 2005
PT class by itself and open class for all others, Kid bicyles and Pedal cars class to.
Low riders,Rods,Stock,Trucks,Motorcycles and many more.
Contact [email protected] for more info. And entry form. Lots of things to do this this year,Slow Drags,Kid Dragster Races,PT remote car races,Dunk tank will be here this year,i'm bringing it AGAIN. Free hot dog and coke for all entries limit 2per car. All trophies will be on display at morning of show. Best of Show for PT and Open Class. 50 awards so far.

Open class best of show trophy is

5FT TALL AND AN ADDITIONAL AWARD

PT class best of show throphy

IS 5FT TALL AND AN ADDITIONAL AWARD

50/50 drawing,raffle drawing on every half hour, and more
30.00 early entry and 35.00 late entry
get your entry in asap.

Let me know asap and we can cruise in together as Wild Style or just as a group.
For more info go to: http://wildstyleptc.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=update&action=display&num=1109233546

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The show was great kinda small but plenty of good friends. I Got My 1st Trophy today at this show. 1st place Factory Modified Class. It was cool there was a old Chrysler New Yorker a 35 i think. This car was mint and had the 1st Hemi engine put in it 230hp. He took best of show a 5' Trophy. And my future wife took home Best of show PT Cruiser,Best interior,1st place Custom PT Cruiser and 2nd place Hatch display.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It sounds like fun. I wish I could of made it. Maybe next time. Jason.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m1ketro said:
Do you have any pics from the show
OK, here is what I do have left of the show. I had a major foul-up with my Comcast PhotoShow uploading of the pictures and lost all but two of the pictures. I am so upset about this but here is John winning his trophy, and one of his Charger and my Cruiser. I managed to win 4 trophies that day. Would you like to see that picture too? :wink:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts