Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of the "old timers" who have been on Charger Forums may remember or even attended one of my past car shows and M & G's. I have been busy for the past year and have not had a Car show at the Restaurant in awhile. Well Tomorrow, TUESDAY JULY 7th from 3pm-8pm we will be having a fairly large gathering at my Restautant in Villas NJ, BELLA MANGIATA ITALIAN RISTORANTE located at 1891 BAYSHORE RD. VILLAS-------We are only 5 minutes from Cape May and Wildwood NJ. There will be at least a few Chargers, Challengers, Mopars of all sorts, I will have my SRT 8 and my 74' Challenger, And a ton of hot rods and classic muscle carsl. I am sending out an open welcome for all CF Members to come on out! It will be a great time and the food is awesome! PM me for directions and any other questions!
:beerchug::beerchug::driving::beer_yum::beer_yum::D:D:bigthumb:
Tim Imszennik
609-972-1156
Car Show Location:
Bella Mangiata Restaurant
1891 Bayshore Rd.
Villas NJ, 08251
609-889-6800

DIRECTIONS

FROM NJ, PA, OR NY

Go south on Rt 55 to Rt 47 South, We are basically one of the last towns before Wildwood. From Rt 47 make a right on to Fulling Mill Rd. When you come to the intersection by the Super Wawa make a left on BAYSHORE RD and go 6 Blocks. You will see Bella Mangiata (1891 Bayshore Rd.) on your Right Side.

For NY people just go down the Parkway until exit 4A, Travel 4 miles on Rt 47 North until you come to Fulling Mill Rd. Make a Left on Fulling mill and follow the above directions.

From DE or Maryland
Take the Cape/May Lewis ferry over to Capemay, It lets you out on to Rt 109, Drive about a 1/2 mile to BAYSHORE Rd. (McDonalds on the Corner) Make a left on Bayshore, Travel down Bayshore for about 3 miles, Bare left and Bella Mangiata (1891 Bayshore Rd.) will be on your left hand side.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts