Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i got a problem. I got my diablo tuner today and i plugged it in and put in the 91 oct tune and changed my shift points and firmness and it all finishes and says to unplug it. I do that and i go to start my car and nothing..

It doesnt even crank just does nothing. The check engine light is on so i checked to see if it came up with any error codes and it didnt come up with anything. Every once in a while the check engine light will flash for a couple seconds and then stop. Sometimes i hear a clicking noise from the front of the engine after i tried to start it.

I took the negative side off my battery for a good 5 mins and it still wont start.

I dont know what to do and im all out of ideas and im hoping to get it fixed before tommorrow so i can get to work :)

*Edit* ok the clicking after i try and start it is coming from. well i dont know what it is. where the intake connects to the throttle body theres a little computer? maybe that has a plug going into it. That is what is clicking.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ouch!

This kind of thing happens every time a new product rolls out. Congrats, you're the pioneer so you get to take the arrows...

This sounds like the sort of problem that will only be solved via a long call to the vendor.

Look on the bright side: while you were dealing with this, virtually everyone else within 50 miles was watching the Cubs lose...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that was the first thing i did was return it back to the stock tune.

Also on the side note it did seem kinda wierd that when i would try and set like the shift firmness and shifting limit back to stock it would say it failed.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well...

Is there an ending to this story?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.