Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have a few more things to do. Yes, I know, I NEED RIMS. lol...
Should have some better pictures after this weekend at Cruisin' for a Cure.

·
Registered
846 Posts
That looks so good... I love how u did ur two tone, what kind of grey is that? Props to you for not choosing black as the lower part... Plus that pinstripe is a work of art and sets the two tone right... Amazing work...

Is this another Ruff and Tuff production?

Another breath taking 2 toned Charger.... Enjoy...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is another Ruff & Tuff Production. :D

I went with a Lexus Dark Grey for the lower half.

Kit came off due to issues with the Vendor.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
pictures im sure dont do it justice. for the record though, what colors are they? pinstripe red?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
top color is steel silver from Dodge
bottom color is dark grey from Lexus
and yup that is a red pinstripe
ah, thanks for the info. that lexus black is nice. i was debating that color and the pearl white when i bought my gs.

·
Registered
708 Posts
You don't "need" anything - your car looks amazing, but I know you'll do the rims anyway!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I saw this exact paint job in Raleigh NC just two days ago. He said he got it this way from a dealership...Pin stripes and all, oncluding the body kit you took off. Is this a common two tone paint job. By the way looks great!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Looks sweet Brudda! Gotta love a two-tone!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I saw this exact paint job in Raleigh NC just two days ago. He said he got it this way from a dealership...Pin stripes and all, oncluding the body kit you took off. Is this a common two tone paint job. By the way looks great!
Since only two of those body kits exist, I will eat my air filter and get video of it if it is indeed the same one and he got it from a dealer that way.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yes the body kit that he removed was a 1 of 2 EVER built and that second kit may have never shipped...

Spiffy bought a SRT8 front bumper, new side skirts and rear RT bumper and then had a body shop in Torrance, CA put it all on and then did a new paint job...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
autoexpolsion painted it Damion aka ruff an tuff does awesome work!!!

Yes the body kit that he removed was a 1 of 2 EVER built and that second kit may have never shipped...

Spiffy bought a SRT8 front bumper, new side skirts and rear RT bumper and then had a body shop in Torrance, CA put it all on and then did a new paint job...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not saying it was the same body kit, but it ahd one I have never seen. It also had the dip in color, the "v" shapped dip, I didn't know if it was painted after a historical theme or just bad a$$ color Choices..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not saying it was the same body kit, but it ahd one I have never seen. It also had the dip in color, the "v" shapped dip, I didn't know if it was painted after a historical theme or just bad a$$ color Choices..
Hang around a while, you'll notice that 99 out of 100 2-toned chargers have the "v shaped dip" you speak of.... it kinda doesnt look right unless you have it... of course all different color combos , but the same dip.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
You don't "need" anything - your car looks amazing, but I know you'll do the rims anyway!!!
My car has never "needed" anything and now look at it.. LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts