Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow charger fans...

I'm a longtime lurker, infrequent poster, new mopar fan. First heard about the charger about a month or so ago, and have been an avid fan ever since. I've read every post on every charger related board I have found on the internet. I've gone for many test drives, and literally driven my wife crazy with all my "Pleeeeeese can I buy one?" Well, she finally caved...

And I brought home Daytona #2134 of 4000 tonight. Guys/gals, I am literally at a loss for words. I'm 38 years old, and I have NEVER had such a thoroughly enjoyable driving experience. Prior to buying my car today, my brother and I took a Mustang GT for a spin. We were very impresssed. So much so, that I was leaning toward buying it instead of the charger. We then went to the Dodge dealer, and I got a chance to test drive a R/T with the Road and Track package. The dealer didn't have the exact car I wanted in stock (white R/T Road and track with all the options), but he did mention he had the Daytona on the showroom floor. One look was all it took. I think the salesman could see it in my eyes as I walked through the door; this car would be mine. It was, quite literally, love at first sight. Got it for 500 under MSRP. Don't know if that's a great deal or not, but to be honest with ya, I really don't care. This car was a bargain!

I have the GPS, bluetooth mirror and remote starter system on order. Once those goodies are installed, I'll have pretty much every option you can get.

I'd love to write more, but I've been out from behind the wheel for at least ten minutes now... I'm going through withdrawal.. back after a tank of gas... :)

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Welcome to heaven.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome to the forum Floorpizza. Congrats on your new wheels. You are just gonna ave a blast driving this car, I've only had mine home a few hour and I can't wait for morning to go for a spin :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys! I have never been this giddy over a car before. Oh, it's just sooooo fun! Think I'll see if I can get my brother to snap a few pics of it today. I'll try and post them tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts