Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SRT8U (ChargerR/T8604) is in the process of getting banned on sanantoniofbody.com so I'm posting this on here as well. He declined the street race (safety/laws/?) so this is to go down at San Antonio Raceway at our next group track gathering.

Date/Time : TBA

His best 1/4: 12.7 on Drag Radials, 13.06 on Street Tires

My best 1/4: ? on Drag Radials, 13.27 on Street Tires

·
Registered
158 Posts
I sure hope he's not getting banned for declining the street race! If he is, I say "Good for you, ChargerR/T8604!"

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
no I'm not getting banned at all. I got into it with one of the mods over there bc I wouldn't back down when ppl tried to punk me. But in a pm from the mod I got into it with, he told my roommate I wasn't going to get banned. ABCDEFG are you cantalope kid?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I sure hope he's not getting banned for declining the street race! If he is, I say "Good for you, ChargerR/T8604!"
Both the callout/ban are due to attitude. Funny thing is I sware I met him/family member @ SAR not to long ago in the staging lanes. That guy was real cool/chill. If that was him running the black SRT-8 all night long he ain't running any where near no 12.7 1/4.

Yes I am Cantalope Kid. I Couldn't wait to see if you would come here to talk it up so I looked you up yesterday during your tantrum on our board. Looks like you did. So here it is. BRING IT!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Both the callout/ban are due to attitude. Funny thing is I sware I met him/family member @ SAR not to long ago in the staging lanes. That guy was real cool/chill. If that was him running the black SRT-8 all night long he ain't running any where near no 12.7 1/4.
yup that was me alright, and I am a very chill/cool person. Only reason I stepped up was bc I don't appreciate ppl talking sh!t to my friends etc. and the reason for the slow times that night was the tranny issue which is now fixed. To be perfectly honest though, Patrick told me you were always cool/chill and you seemed that way from seeing your posts on other forums, so I was a little suprised it escalated as it did between us.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
by the way, welcome to charger forums.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
jeez, why cant you just race instead of actin like its a fight
oh I for sure am not going to let it escalate to that. in fact I just pmed him to bury the hatchet. I race for fun and no other reason.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i think it's funny that the chevy/ford puke's think that they are so fast with the rear end gears and we have to resort to brute horsepower and torque from the hemi's with a 323 gear and a car that weights hundreds of pounds more then theirs. just wait untill we get the rear gear and HAL problem figured out -11 second chargers will be the norm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
wow, you have a really slow ls1, to run a 13 you should be ashamed. if i were that slow, i wouldnt talk any sh*t whatsoever.
I have read a few of this boards "Can I beat an LS1 powered X car" threads. You guys need to do your research before cramming toes in your mouths. Every person in our car club has run 13s in stock trim with the exception of a gutted car. Don't be mad at me your newer by 4 years, 4 door brick with a 6.1L barely hangs. You have to resort to brute hp/tq because your cars are too bloody heavy, blame the manufacturer. My pops did. Thats why we don't own one. I say sell it, save your money, and pay cash for a Challenger. I'd say the same thing about the new '08/'09 Camaro so don't think I'm manufacturer bias.

Rear gears/ HAL adjustments alone are NOT going to put 4160lbs into the 11's. By the way my car has 3.23's from the factory too...

I think the SRT-8 has a 3.06 gear from the factory, Confirm?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
i think it's funny that the chevy/ford puke's think that they are so fast with the have rear end gears and we have to resort to brute horsepower and torque from the hemi's with a 323 gear and a car that weights hundreds of pounds more then theirs. just wait untill we get the rear gear and HAL problem figured out -11 second chargers will be the norm.
I agree, we do have A LOT holding us back, BUT the lSx is NO joke.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I have read a few of this boards "Can I beat an LS1 powered X car" threads. You guys need to do your research before cramming toes in your mouths. Every person in our car club has run 13s in stock trim with the exception of a gutted car. Don't be mad at me your newer by 4 years, 4 door brick with a 6.1L barely hangs. You have to resort to brute hp/tq because your cars are too bloody heavy. Blame the manufacturer. I say scrap it, save your money, and pay cash for a Challenger.

By the way my car has 3.23's from the factory too..."OH NOES!"
a kid coming over here with a car that costs 10k is hilarious.

fyi, i have an 02 SS running 11s... sold the 00 trans am before that which ran 10s. quite a few of us on these boards have both an ls1 or lt1 and the charger. there are also many guys here who will hand you your 19 yr old ass with their daily driver srt8 or guys like me who will start in 2nd gear at the track and still kick your weak ass to the curb.

you and your stock trim buddies need to get out of the fast food business and get a job where you can afford some real mods.

·
Registered
149 Posts

fyi, i have an 02 SS running 11s... sold the 00 trans am before that which ran 10s. quite a few of us on these boards have both an ls1 or lt1 and the charger. there are also many guys here who will hand you your 19 yr old ass with their daily driver srt8 or guys like me who will start in 2nd gear at the track and still kick your weak ass to the curb.

you and your stock trim buddies need to get out of the fast food business and get a job where you can afford some real mods.
OUCH!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

well said.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

I'm 27yrs. old and work for State Farm Insurance. I apologize for not wasting any time comparing bank rolls with you. Since your mouth is obviously running faster than my car maybe you could grace us with you presence? Or better yet why don't we make this a car club challenge between SanAntonioFbody.com and ChargerForums.com in case you can't afford to bring your whip? We will have a date/time up soon on our board for a similar challenge. Should be perfect timing anyhow since this is when I plan to run your boy (ChargerR/T8604). He could sure use the support from you message board trolls. So you think you have enough royalty around here to set it up? Let me know if you need any help with expenses baller? See you ALL soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.