Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new car and was considering the charger RT and the 300C, any thoughts on both these cars, thanks, tommy

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
well you cant really go wrong with either the Charger or the 300C... they basically have the same guts... so it pretty much boils down to the overall look of the car, and the level of interior trim.

·
Registered
331 Posts
They're both awesome cars. Personally, I like the look of the Charger more. Its more aggressive styling appeals to me, and I have never been a huge fan of the 300's rear. To me, the Charger is the best looking of all the LX cars. The 300, however, does have some nice features that aren't available on the Charger (AWD, power telescoping wheel, memory seats, etc...). I went to go check out the 300 a while back, and I was immediately turned off by the fact that you are forced to get a wood or plastic (fake wood) steering wheel. I don't know about the rest of you, but wooden steering wheels really bug me. They're not nearly as comfotable as leather, and they get hot when they sit in the sun. The only way to get a normal leather wrapped wheel on the 300 is if you get the STR-8, and then you're talking about a whole different beast.

Of course, this is just my 2 cents. I hope it helps you make an informed decision. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, both are good cars with a HEMI power, so it just comes down to personal preference and a few thousand bucks. The Charger is gonna be cheaper and I think it looks better. It seems more like a driver's car than a old-man cruiser...:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts