Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a brilliant black charger and was wanting to get some input on what everyone thought. i have chosen to go with the boss 313 wheels, but i cant decide between the "black chrome" finish or the black with a chrome lip. im still new here and dont really know how to post pics of the wheels. just wanted to get some insight on what everyone thought.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I too am new here and I have an 07 Brilliant black also. I am going with black with polished lips in 20" size. I haven't mounted them yet, because I am still waiting on my tires, the tires you see on them are too low profile (235/35/20).

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think the chrome lip would look sic!

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow, i like that black chrome, it's unique too, don't hardly see that, usually chrome or flat black

·
Registered
689 Posts

I really like the black chrome in those. I am not a fan of polished lips on black wheels, only chrome lips on black wheels. That is why I haven't bought black wheels yet because the only chrome lip ones are the more expensive and the budget is tight. I don't think you can go wrong with the black chrome though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts