Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did you Canadians get your srt8's from fully loaded to some optional stuff to nothing at all just the mean machine itself.
I am getting a black one in april with nothing added on, just want to see some numbers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Daywalker said:
How much did you Canadians get your srt8's from fully loaded to some optional stuff to nothing at all just the mean machine itself.
I am getting a black one in april with nothing added on, just want to see some numbers.
Daywalker,

Where are you located??? Here are the Canadian prices.

Base price is 44,650 and then options as listed below.
Available options include a power sunroof (MSRP $1,050) and a trio of SRT packages:

Package 1 includes heated front seats, dual-zone air conditioning, air filtration system, automatic headlamps and one-touch up/down power front windows (MSRP $640)

Package 2 includes a security system, 11-speaker Kicker ® audio system with AM/FM radio and six-disc CD changer and MP3 (MSRP $1,335)

Package 3 includes a DVD-based navigation system, SIRIUS Satellite Radio*, which offers more than a hundred commercial-free channels, and a UConnect™ hands-free communications system that works with Bluetooth™ technology (MSRP $3,190)

Also available are supplemental side air bags (MSRP $390) and standard all-season performance tires.

·
Registered
247 Posts
They could have updated something thought. When you order one SRT group 2 doesnt exist but the one I have coming in says it has SRT group 2. So its tough to say.

·
Registered
122 Posts
steve88 said:
They could have updated something thought. When you order one SRT group 2 doesnt exist but the one I have coming in says it has SRT group 2. So its tough to say.

Steve,

I think they have updated and that group two is now available. The build sheet that I saw indicates 1, 2 and 3 are ordered??? I am being told that the kicker audio system is definitely available.

Mine will be black with sunroof, and SRT options 1,2 and 3. At least as far as I can figure out.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet i like the base price numbers, thats what I was told.. and by the time april rolls around you never know, I might be able to get 0% interest. So how much would that be plus tax 46 XXX?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Steve,

Do you have anything else on the SRT group II option???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts