·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets find out where everyone is!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
We already have threads tracking each individual edition, and they each have a separate section to track the Canadian versions. Probably best to stick to those threads, since all the info is already there.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Way to kill the guy's thread Steve-o!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
:) Hey, for all the time I spend looking for those threads to update the list with any Daytonas I come across around here, the last thing I want is for a separate list to spring up. :)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
No kidding! Many threads started but ultimately only one should be active... Ah, c'mon...you don't want each one of us to start such a thread?:knockout:

·
Registered
10 Posts
We already have threads tracking each individual edition, and they each have a separate section to track the Canadian versions. Probably best to stick to those threads, since all the info is already there.

hey Triple TransAm : how do i get to those threads your talking about?
(New to this site as of today but liking it)

Owner Top Banana # 249-250
Grande cache Alberta

·
Registered
3,862 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i every
i got top banana 126-250

hey! tripletrans Am. I see an other top banana in longueil near the course of justice maybe it was is car because i see the photo and it was not my car
mais moi aussi c`est l`auto de ma femme faut croire qui sont toute pareil :lol: moi je le prend juste les weekend.:cry: la job avant tout

hey! topbanana107 i work near you . I work in st-remi for a trucking company

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You wanna be checking this thread out:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6190&highlight=top+banana+track

Surprisingly, I don't see any Canadian entries in there. Hey, TopBanana107, why haven't you checked in yet?

I really think those Daytona-tracking threads need to be "sticky"ed.

Who cares about the whereabouts of the "Banana Mobiles".....:confused: :confused:

Everyone who knows anything , knows that the 200 Torred's they released in Canada are the fastest tuned "Daytona's they will ever release, come on man!:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts