Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know the Daytona's are numbered and I'm pretty sure the SRT's are too. But I have an R/T with the R&T and I am curious how many they made with the R&T package. Does anyone know where (or even if it is possible) for someone to get this information?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
So I know the Daytona's are numbered and I'm pretty sure the SRT's are too. But I have an R/T with the R&T and I am curious how many they made with the R&T package. Does anyone know where (or even if it is possible) for someone to get this information?
SRTs aren't numbered either. We were using an engraved number near the hood latch once upon a time, but SRT hoods purchased from parts had the number as well.

C.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
This has been asked in the past a few times. I remember somebody posted a letter they recieved from Chrysler saying that the non-special edition Charger numbers were protected company info, so we're outta luck.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
The funny thing is, even though the Daytonas are numbered...that is not the actual number of how it came off the line.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Correct, they come off the line unnumbered (<---even a word?) and then go across town to a facility in Windsor, where the special bits it would cost too much to add in the factory get put on. The number plates and the decals for sure, I dont know what else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts