Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who has a problem telling a difference between R/Ts and SXTs? Aside from having only 1 exhaust pipe and having different rims, is there any exterior difference between an R/T and a SXT?

·
Registered
764 Posts
My 10 year old son is always pointing out all three LX's if they are V6 or Hemi powered. As I'm driving along he will say: "Hey Dad that Silver 300 has a hemi", or "There's a charger, it's a v6". I find it funny to hear, shows he has interest in cars, just like his old man.
Side note: when we are at a car show, he likes to look inside cars and tell me if it has an automatic or a stick and he'll read out how fast the spedo goes. He uses those two items to judge the vehicles speed I guess.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
On the R/T you get body colored mirrors and the "HEMI" badge behind the front wheels. The SXT has non-painted black plastic mirrors and a "3.5" badge behind the front wheels. This is from the factory of course. Once someone starts taking off badges or "up-badging"(posing), then its a little harder to tell. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
At least on the '06's, the back on the decklid it says "R/T" or "SXT" I believe...

I know mine says "R/T".

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
at least a double post .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts