Charger Forums banner

Can you tell a difference?

2K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  rob06charger 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who has a problem telling a difference between R/Ts and SXTs? Aside from having only 1 exhaust pipe and having different rims, is there any exterior difference between an R/T and a SXT?

#2 ·
unless you have the wheels theres one difference

#13 ·
lol i like tht ahaah

#4 ·
R/T's have standard side mirrors that match the paint on car. SXT & SE have standard black side mirrors.

...and of course the badges are different

#5 ·
The standout difference for me is the wheels. For my wife, it's the side mirrors (painted vs black).

#6 ·
The R/T is the one passing the the SXT on the freeway. But for the most part I look for the tail pipe and then the R/T badge on the trunk.

#7 ·
hemi badge on the quarter panel

#9 ·
you can hear a difference

#10 ·
I can't hear a difference, I can never hear any cars because all I can hear is my car because it is so loud.:grin:

#11 ·
i can usually tell by eye balling it based on the cars stance.

its like mustangs. i can spot a gt vs a v6 just buy their stance on the street. the more powerful the engine the lower they sit usually cuz they got tighter springs for better handling

#12 ·
R/T's come with black mirrors as well, mine was.

#22 ·
well a lot of people like me have se with upgraded dual exhaust, fog lights, rear spoiler and have the katzkin upgrade.

#23 ·
some r/t have be debaged so it is quite hard now but the way i know is how quick the accelartion when the light turns green lol like it was aid in the above post

#24 ·
Look at the driver. The RT driver is confident and proud, The SXT driver is sad and withdrawn from always second guessing himself for not getting the RT in the 1st place. LOL Well every SXT and se owner except CT cruiser he is still confident, especially with his white window marker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.