Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so for the last year or so whenever i turn the base on the car past +2 the drivers side mirror rattles like all hell and the dealer said they cant help me, ive noticed that if i lightly press on the mirror that it stops, so somethings just loose, could someone tell me how to take it apart so i can tighted whatever it is, its majorly bummin me out

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. help please

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh lame, just to open the mirror up? theres no way to just pop the mirror part off so i can see inside?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Nope, 2 or 3 little bolts that push through the door and hold in up there. I think you have to access them through the door panel.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Both of my mirrors do the same, there is also a rattle in the passenger door that the dealer has tried unsuccessfully to diagnose (had the speaker replaced 2 times). It's annoying but I live with it only because I don't drive too often with the windows down, and when I do the music is loud enough to drown out the rattle.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I THINK IT COMES NATURAL THAT 1 MIRROR ALWAYS SHAKES WHEN YOU GOT SUBS???ITS WEIRD MY DOOR MIRRORS DONT SHAKE.........BUT MY REAR VIEW WIND SHIELD MIRROR SHAKES LIKE A MOTHA!!!!!!!HEY Xscmurcielago WERE YOU ON THE 85 FREEWAY BY MOUTAIN VIEW,CA ON FRIDAY AROUND 5:15 ISH IN TRAFFIC???I WAS DRIVING IN THE CARPOOL ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK WHEN I SAW A CHARGER THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR IN THE SLOW LANE.....ARE YOUR WINDOWS TINTED REALLY DARK???:grin: :confused:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I THINK IT COMES NATURAL THAT 1 MIRROR ALWAYS SHAKES WHEN YOU GOT SUBS???ITS WEIRD MY DOOR MIRRORS DONT SHAKE.........BUT MY REAR VIEW WIND SHIELD MIRROR SHAKES LIKE A MOTHA!!!!!!!HEY Xscmurcielago WERE YOU ON THE 85 FREEWAY BY MOUTAIN VIEW,CA ON FRIDAY AROUND 5:15 ISH IN TRAFFIC???I WAS DRIVING IN THE CARPOOL ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK WHEN I SAW A CHARGER THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR IN THE SLOW LANE.....ARE YOUR WINDOWS TINTED REALLY DARK???:grin: :confused:
yea i knew when you had subs it usualy shakes a bunch o sh!t, but i dont have one, and no i dont think it was me, my tint is limo, but i was gettin ready for a costume party at that time o the day anyways, and i know i didnt leave san clemente the whole day

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, 2 or 3 little bolts that push through the door and hold in up there. I think you have to access them through the door panel.
oh, ive never opened up my door panel, is it difficult? and if i figure out how to take the mirror off the car, are the screws to open it up gonna be in my reach then?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts