Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
subscribed, i hate they don't have memory....

·
Registered
592 Posts
I had posed this very question some time ago....
The concensus from some folks that know far more about the computer and how it functions with the different modules in the car than I do, suggests the option is not likely.

I suppose the best option is to unplug the switches once you have the thing adjusted, but that is only a good alternative if you are the only driver.

I hate it when my wife moves the seat, but I really hate it when the carwash guy does it. For some reason they are all 5'2"!
+++

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I had posed this very question some time ago....
The concensus from some folks that know far more about the computer and how it functions with the different modules in the car than I do, suggests the option is not likely.

I suppose the best option is to unplug the switches once you have the thing adjusted, but that is only a good alternative if you are the only driver.

I hate it when my wife moves the seat, but I really hate it when the carwash guy does it. For some reason they are all 5'2"!
+++
x2 FAK!!!! The car wash guys always move the seat. YOU DRIVE IT 5 FEET LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! I always have to tell the dealer not to move it also GOD i hate when me seat is moved. You can unplug the module?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm not sure about unplugging the modlue, but you should certainly be able to unplug the switch itself without issues.

I suppose you could also cut the power wire to the seat switch itself and install a 'cut-off' switch for the power.

I hadn't considered this until now.
+++

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
I'm not sure about unplugging the modlue, but you should certainly be able to unplug the switch itself without issues.

I suppose you could also cut the power wire to the seat switch itself and install a 'cut-off' switch for the power.

I hadn't considered this until now.
+++
You're missing the obvious; wire up the outside of the switches so anyone screwing with your settings gets a jolt.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
lol at the carwash guy and lmao at the electrified switch. It sucks in any case, I'm used to memory seats so me and my wife can easily get it back to where we had it and not complain when she drives on long trips... It is a pet-peeve of mine about the carwash guy or dealer service doing this... unless I'm 4'8" and you physically can't get behind the wheel to drive it across the parking lot, be uncomfortable for 5 seconds and don't move the %^&%^&%^& thing!!! My buddy DeekDaddy is tall and always has the seat adjusted in the backseat somewhere but if I need to drive his car short distance, I leave it where it is and sit a little off the seat back, big deal... It's not ideal but you don't have to live with it very long...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts