Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i just got a question,my batterie its very old and defective,so i ll change it, well when you start the car, the gas indicator levels up quickly , my indicator has been ,for two days , getting up,then down and right away up again, when i start it on the mourning,,,,, the rest of the day its normal working, as usual, but never happened this before, so is this for the defective batterie? couse i mean when i turn on the car, it feels with very less power at the begining. thanks.

i ll use a yellow gel batterie today.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hello, i just got a question,my batterie its very old and defective,so i ll change it, well when you start the car, the gas indicator levels up quickly , my indicator has been ,for two days , getting up,then down and right away up again, when i start it on the mourning,,,,, the rest of the day its normal working, as usual, but never happened this before, so is this for the defective batterie? couse i mean when i turn on the car, it feels with very less power at the begining. thanks.

i ll use a yellow gel batterie today.
Translation
Hi, I just got a question, I have a bad battery and am going to change it, but my problem is that when I turn on my car, the fuel gauge shoots up to the fuel level but starts to go up and down and has been doing this for two days. After the car has been driven for a while the gauge is back to normal, is this because of the defective battery. When I turn on the car it feels like it has less power. Thanks

Does this sound better.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not being a smart a$$ but you post is a little confusing, had to read a couple of times to figure it out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Could be the battery, but other guages and radio would be acting weird also. I would get the battery fixed before you can't start your car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the gauge gets back to normal , in a matter of secounds, never done that before, so ... i think that the battery could be the problem.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Run a gauge diagnostic, push the little stick in that toggles your miles or trip meter. Hold it in and turn your key to the run poision. This will cause all your gauges to do a full swep of the gauge and should zero everything out for you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice ! ill try that man !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you recomend a yellow gel battery??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts