Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys are an awesome business, but I need the paint code for the satin black so my chin spoiler can be repainted. I pm'ed you 2 months ago and you told me to call. I left one voice mail the first week of July and I've called about five or six times since and can't get a hold of anyone. I even emailed, but no response. Maybe I'm calling the wrong company, but I need the paint code please.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
really? is it that difficult to look this up for me?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
try pm toycrypt he can prob help ya out

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
if ur talking about brilliant black crystal pearl the paint code is PXR
He's talking about the satin black, the flat black type finish. I'd be interested in knowing myself.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I know you guys are an awesome business, but I need the paint code for the satin black so my chin spoiler can be repainted. I pm'ed you 2 months ago and you told me to call. I left one voice mail the first week of July and I've called about five or six times since and can't get a hold of anyone. I even emailed, but no response. Maybe I'm calling the wrong company, but I need the paint code please.

It's not a problem at all, but all you have to do is call me at the shop,since that is where the paint is and I do not have internet there. Maybe you are calling the wrong number, I always answer my cell. it's 305-934-8663 and I'm always there after 12 pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts