1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Tire pressure

·
Registered
14 Posts
If tire pressure is ok, then time to replace all tpms. The battery is going? I also have a 2010 and they started going last year. Replaced and no light problem now. Also hated hearing the chime it makes.

·
Registered
2012 SRT Charger, 2003 Ram hemi, 2005 Magnum
2,953 Posts
If the light is solid then one or more of your tires are out of range (low or high). If it's blinking there is a system error, usually involves the sensor (the batteries don't last forever).

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
And here, I was considering being mean and saying "it's a warning that you haven't read the manual". <Grin>
It's not that mean. I mean for god f'in sake, it's right there in the manual that comes with the car. If you can read, you're 30 seconds away from salvation. Nope....let's just l spend a lot more time opening a throw-away account online and ask people there to spoon feed me the answer. Yeah, that's the ticket. And people wonder why this country is circling the drain.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
1,203 Posts
True about the blinker fluid. Mr Google says there is a light.

View attachment 307307
OMG, gotta love Photoshop.
It's not that mean. I mean for god f'in sake, it's right there in the manual that comes with the car. If you can read, you're 30 seconds away from salvation. Nope....let's just l spend a lot more time opening a throw-away account online and ask people there to spoon feed me the answer. Yeah, that's the ticket. And people wonder why this country is circling the drain.
I agree 100%. But, it’s 2010, she may not have the manual. Yes, you can look it up and download it, but the younger generations were mainly “taught” to jump online and ask someone. I don’t agree with it, but that’s what we’ve got now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

“And people wonder why this country is circling the drain.” Again, 100% agree. This is a small sample of why everything is going to hell in our country.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
It's probably just a post-n-ghost message anyway. The sleepier the site is within verticalscope, the more of these you see (at least that's what I'm seeing).

Best,

Reactions: Anguish

·
Registered
2019 TorRed Charger Scatpack Daytona
473 Posts
It just seems odd because it seems to have a ....pattern, in terms of gender the way the profile is laid out and then the one message and kapow.

In regards to Jerry's comment I mean sure not all wives are like this but every girl I've dated.

• Never has their phone charged, its also hovering at some dangerously low level like 11 percent
  • low on gas alllll the time

Maybe its me, opposites attract? First thing I do when I get something new is go through the manual/options. Even in video games.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
A 2010 Pursuit with only 184,000 miles? 🤔

·
Registered
2014 R/T Phantom Black
595 Posts
To be honest, it seems the design for this indicator was developed for "automobilists" and not for users.

The the funny one, is the outside temperature, when it comes to -4

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
I seriously had to stare at that for a few minutes to see the image. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: DodgeGuy
1 - 20 of 25 Posts