Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been on the "Shutterfly" website in well over a couple years. Couldn't even remember my password it'd been so long. They are a digital photo sharing/processing site. All of a sudden I get an email stating go to the website and use the code LUCKYU and receive a free 16x20 photo of your choice. Over a $17.99 value. Just pay shipping fees of about $4. Less than a week later, I got this today. Awesome job! And anybody who knows me, knows that I just LOVES free stuff! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
That is a nice shot of your Charger. Now you might have a problem trying to locate a FREE frame to put it in..:confused:

Big John:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I haven't been on the "Shutterfly" website in well over a couple years. Couldn't even remember my password it'd been so long. They are a digital photo sharing/processing site. All of a sudden I get an email stating go to the website and use the code LUCKYU and receive a free 16x20 photo of your choice. Over a $17.99 value. Just pay shipping fees of about $4. Less than a week later, I got this today. Awesome job! And anybody who knows me, knows that I just LOVES free stuff! :D
Free stuff is cool, but what I found even cooler is that you took the picture of that print on the floor with exactly the right perspective looking down at the car parked in the driveway.

Your artist's eye seems to have been sharpened from all the photoshop work...perhaps without you even being aware of it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts