Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no intentions on getting cam and heads at first but the more i read the more i want. Im stuck between hhp stage 1 or 2, and inertia cams. My goals are too keep up or beat ss camaro and srt8. Its my daily car, i stay in chicago so any racing i do will be on the streets. I will be getting kook lt headers now and vortech supercharger in future, looking for cam set up opinions please ImageUploadedByAG Free1393381089.216955.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have a brand new in the box PWR stage 1 cam for sale. I know you didnt mention that with your other choice's, but i figured i'd ask you, $390 shipped

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Inertia SRTMAX is a great cam! Why not wait on the cam until you do the supercharger and then you can do a custom grind for the supercharger...this would give you the best gains

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inertia SRTMAX is a great cam! Why not wait on the cam until you do the supercharger and then you can do a custom grind for the supercharger...this would give you the best gains

I was looking at that recently, would that work off the hand held tuner until i find a dyno shop, and is the sound really noticeable

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts