Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am trying to organize some type of gathering in the New Orleans area for LX owners. I'm open to suggestions on what type of gathering would be of interest to our local community. If you would be interested in participating in such an event, or if you have any suggestions, please contact us.

Thanks!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello all!

I am trying to organize some type of gathering in the New Orleans area for LX owners. I'm open to suggestions on what type of gathering would be of interest to our local community. If you would be interested in participating in such an event, or if you have any suggestions, please contact us.

Thanks!
Count me in, doesn't really matter to me where we meet. Do they still do the car shows at Zephyr stadium? What about Elmwood they have enough parking out there that never gets used?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm in only if Deez brings the Marble Slab!

KB

·
Registered
406 Posts
Count me in... and there's only room for one of us 2.7L baby brothers! :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Can't do it during the Saints' game!
x2.. just out of curiousity, being as I have a bone-stock 2.7L of all things.. is a meet n greet worth my time... just dont want to show up and feel like the inferno-red headed step child:knockout:

·
Registered
138 Posts
x2.. just out of curiousity, being as I have a bone-stock 2.7L of all things.. is a meet n greet worth my time... just dont want to show up and feel like the inferno-red headed step child:knockout:

C'mon now - how can you even ask that? We're not some uppety yankees! I may even bring my Mustang! :lol:

KB

·
Registered
298 Posts
That will be OK, we will just help you beat up on the dealer for a trade in on a HEMI!

·
Registered
406 Posts
That will be OK, we will just help you beat up on the dealer for a trade in on a HEMI!
LOL, I wish, I'm paying $580 for my 2.7L :( ... stupid 7k negative equity on my trade killlllled me. Looking at a nice bit of inheritance finally (3 years after my dad died and its FINALLY getting straightened out).. so I plan 10-15k down and at least get an r/t with a similar note (if not less) than im paying now... or so I hope. I love my SE, dont get me wrong... but its embarassing when people ask if it has a hemi, cause then i get the "cheap ass" looks:silenced: Just cant decide if I want to stick with inferno red when I trade in.. pick a different color.. or track down a daytona.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Gary - I know some people at Harvest Sugarland in Plaquemine across the river from Baton Rouge. Great folks. They gave me a great deal on my SRT8 ($300 over invoice). They even gave me $800 more on my trade-in than we had agreed to over the phone.

PM me if you want their info.

Kevin

·
Registered
406 Posts
Gary - I know some people at Harvest Sugarland in Plaquemine across the river from Baton Rouge. Great folks. They gave me a great deal on my SRT8 ($300 over invoice). They even gave me $800 more on my trade-in than we had agreed to over the phone.

PM me if you want their info.

Kevin

Thanks Kev, I'll get that info from you when I get closer to making the purchase. Where did you guys get your tint done locally?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks Kev, I'll get that info from you when I get closer to making the purchase. Where did you guys get your tint done locally?

I haven't had my windows tinted yet. But I will be getting them done by a guy (also Kevin) on Hickory in Harahan. He has a very good reputation. I'll get his info for you.

KB

·
Registered
406 Posts
I haven't had my windows tinted yet. But I will be getting them done by a guy (also Kevin) on Hickory in Harahan. He has a very good reputation. I'll get his info for you.

KB
Hickory? are you talking about that place RIGHT off of Jefferson? (cant remember if that's hickory or not). The place im picturing is where Jefferson does that weird squiggly (for lack of a better term lol).

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
was any thing decide about THIS weekend or is it still up in the air?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts