Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got up off my a$$ this weekend and decided to paint my calipers. Had the paint for over three months! I just haven't had much spare time, i swear!!

So, I kinda did some before's, and here they are...(my car had not been washed in two weeks or so due to a lot of rain..so don't hate on the cleanliness!

rear rim...

another shot from a distance...

Here is the front Caliper after a couple coats...

The whole car, front done, still need rears painted.

here it is with the rear painted..

and here it is with the front painted...

And finally, a whole car shot completed (and washed!)...

All and all, for someone with NO skill at working on cars OR painting..I think it came out great! Plus the car now has 10 more horsepower!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
It'at 10hp per wheel for painted calipers - especially when you paint them the fastest color! Looks good!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks good, One day Ill paint mine, but Im too lazy to take the wheels off.....

Ive got an idea, why dont you fly down here and paint them for me? While I drink beer and supervise you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good, One day Ill paint mine, but Im too lazy to take the wheels off.....

Ive got an idea, why dont you fly down here and paint them for me? While I drink beer and supervise you.
haha, if you are buying the beer (and supplying some to me) maybe we can talk a deal!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It'at 10hp per wheel for painted calipers - especially when you paint them the fastest color! Looks good!
oh my error, sorry about that. Don't know what I was thinking!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
clean looking job and car. Now you'll stare at them everytime you walk to ...or away from the car. Nice work! :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had a friend paint mine a few weekends ago before NOPI and I love them and if you have not done it clear coat is great and really makes them pop!
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Lookin Good :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts