Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
It's really up to personal preference, they really have too little effect on performance, although some claim that it give's they Charger's more growl. For me, I would get Mopar CAI, but again, its all up to you.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have A SRT C.

I had the

AFE2
GSM
Hammer
Injen
Mopar
Airaid

By far the Injen had the bst throttle response to me. The GSM made the Exhaust way louder, the AFE was UGLY the Mopar was loud from under the hood, the Airaid has by far the best fit, and can be purchased with an intake for the hood if you have a SRT hood.

None of them made good horsepower in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
This has been mentioned here many times, so you could get even more suggestions if you search........

I have the Mopar CAI. The only reason is because I like the look of OEM, it's a nice color blue & grey (goes with my car), and it has the Mopar logo.....

Not to mention, it fits perfectly, so no mods or squeezing needed!

Good luck -

- Mark

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
I have A SRT C.

I had the

AFE2
GSM
Hammer
Injen
Mopar
Airaid

By far the Injen had the bst throttle response to me. The GSM made the Exhaust way louder, the AFE was UGLY the Mopar was loud from under the hood, the Airaid has by far the best fit, and can be purchased with an intake for the hood if you have a SRT hood.

None of them made good horsepower in my eyes.
I sense some commitment problems here. Tell me about your childhood....... :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
I sense some commitment problems here. Tell me about your childhood.......

That was funny.

I wonder what it is about me? I also had 4 exhaust systems, electric cutouts I sold before use, nitrous I had installed and ripped out before use, painted wheels, new wheels, want to change the wheels...

I have owned 6 cars in 4 years, one of which for less than a month (sold it before I got the title to it).

I have been happily married for 9 years tho, does that count for something?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I sense some commitment problems here. Tell me about your childhood.......

That was funny.

I wonder what it is about me? I also had 4 exhaust systems, electric cutouts I sold before use, nitrous I had installed and ripped out before use, painted wheels, new wheels, want to change the wheels...

I have owned 6 cars in 4 years, one of which for less than a month (sold it before I got the title to it).
I have been happily married for 9 years tho, does that count for something?
You must make good money, unless those cars weren't American. I considered upgrading to a R/T but the cost was too much (12K loss in 6 months to go from 06SXT to 06 with R/T package).

·
Registered
542 Posts
Expedition, 2 AMG C32s (sold the black one for the desert metallic one), Hummer H3 (the one I had for a week), Chrysler 300c, Chrysler SRT8.

I buy used not new. Next car no matter what will be the C63. Maybe in a year or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.