Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say first of all that my SRT8 fing rocks. this has to be the greatest car in the world. Buu any way, I will have my CAI delivered tomorrow and my diablo should be here by Thursday. So I know what I am doing this weekend. Should i pull fuse 11 when everything is installed to reset the computer. Also I will ordering a nav and ves system next week and send the unit out to be converted to watch movies on the nav. then all that is left is a exhaust but i like the sound of the car so i might just do cut-outs for awhile. talk to you guys later.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I don't know if the process is any different with the SRT8 than with the RT, but I did not pull any fuses when I installed my CAI or Diablo. When you install the CAI the instructions tell you to unhook the negative battery cable - I think this takes the pace of the fuse pull and/or is the reason why you don't have to do the fuse pull.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just also ordered a pair of DHM e-cutouts.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I want to say first of all that my SRT8 fing rocks. this has to be the greatest car in the world. Buu any way, I will have my CAI delivered tomorrow and my diablo should be here by Thursday. So I know what I am doing this weekend. Should i pull fuse 11 when everything is installed to reset the computer. Also I will ordering a nav and ves system next week and send the unit out to be converted to watch movies on the nav. then all that is left is a exhaust but i like the sound of the car so i might just do cut-outs for awhile. talk to you guys later.
You can get the stock Navi to play dvds? How?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not a navi, its a stock navagation system to replace the radio.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
its not a navi, its a stock navagation system to replace the radio.
Huh? Do you mean that its NOT the stock Navigation system that you get at the dealership but in actuallity it is an aftermarket DVD/CD/Navigation from like sony/clarion/pioneer/alpine?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the airraid ram air CAI. I received word that both the CAI and Diablo will be deliverd today.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Huh? Do you mean that its NOT the stock Navigation system that you get at the dealership but in actuallity it is an aftermarket DVD/CD/Navigation from like sony/clarion/pioneer/alpine?
From what i understand the Navi is the small unit that goes on top of the dash or where ever u want. what i am talking bout is, i am getting a Navagation system from Dodge. A stock Navagation head unit with 6 disc cd player.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
With the Diablo there should be no need to pull any fuses. Load one of the CAI tunes and reset the transmission adapatives and you'll be good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts