Charger Forums banner

CAI and Catback for 3.5

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  spoonerock 
#1 ·
I was wondering if they make a decent CAI for the 3.5 and what cat back people recommend for it. I'm not looking to turn it in to a street terror (hence why I didn't buy the Hemi) but no matter what engine you have you can never argue with a few extra ponies. I just like letting the engine breath a little better if possible.

Also will any of these parts void the manufacture warranty or do I have to stick with Mopar parts?

#4 ·
1quick1 said:
Thanks. I've been browsing the V6 forum as well. You could move this there if this is in the wrong forum.

No thats fine......But if you want the unvarnished direct answer for what's available, right now, today for the V6:

CAI - None :sad:, but Volant has indicacted they are working on one that could be ready this month.

Catback - For single exhaust (Zoomer & Magnaflow). Their versions that fit the V6 Magnums are compatible.

For dual exhausts - Zoomers (with some extra parts - see Zoomer group buy thread).

Mopar is suppose to be coming out with dual exhaust (single muffler) configuration with dual exhaust tips some time in November. Magnaflow, Flowmaster, and Borla are not advertising anything specific for the Charger V6 as of yet.

Hope this help a little...... :happy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.