Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a very nice brochure, with dvd included, inviting me to the V -Performance Academy. ( I have an STS_V) It is a two day deal, at a very posh resort, and the cost is $2900. Sounds like fun, but not for me at that price.:cool:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I doubt that many Cadillac buyers (V series or not) had track days in mind.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Its not at the track. You actually tour through beverly hills, learn how to parallel park on Rodeo drive, and then the resort is down in Newport beach overlooking the marina and the ocean, where you all admire the drab color schemes that you chose. They also teach you how to merge onto the 101 while bluetoothing to your broker/agent/shrink/drug dealer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Its not at the track. You actually tour through beverly hills, learn how to parallel park on Rodeo drive, and then the resort is down in Newport beach overlooking the marina and the ocean, where you all admire the drab color schemes that you chose. They also teach you how to merge onto the 101 while bluetoothing to your broker/agent/shrink/drug dealer.

Don't hate on newport beach :/

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I LOVED newport beach. I loved sittin there at a starbucks or any coffee shop and watch the girls. And for the life of me I can not remember that hotel that sits up on a hill overlooking that marina, but I loved the view from up there. Amazing that they didnt run me off. lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

hilarious!! But, don't stereotype Caddy that way. After all, these Vs aren't your daddies caddy! :nervous s This V of mine is a beast of a sedan, what with 469hp and 439 lb/ft of torque...it moves!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Not bad, but $2900 dollars is a bit steep:) Not to mention you have to fly to Atlanta.

I think I prefer the SRT approach. I dont need a wine tasting, nor a dinner:)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Nothing wrong with a Caddy. But $2900 for there event.

The SRT Track Exp. comes free with your purchase of an SRT vehicle. If you do not buy an SRT vehicle, you can still sign up for the Track Exp. ($500).

·
Registered
377 Posts
...I would be surprised if they ripped on the Caddy's as hard as they do with the SRT's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts