Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have these codes on my car when I try to move forward the right wheel locks up and it doesn’t let me it goes in reverse tho I changed the speed sensor on the right side and it rolls a little bit but locks up after a few centimeters, anyone has solutions?
Font Material property Paper Document Paper product

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
C211B-92 is an Ignition Run/Start Input Circuit code.
C0031-62 is a Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (signal compare failure) code.
C0034-62 is a Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (signal compare failure) code.

C0031-62 & C0034-62
The problem is being reported by both front wheels (left & right). As suggested, it could be the front hub bearing (bearings) are locking up the front wheels. The question of any brake work being done has already been asked. Additional questions are ... has there been any front wheel impacts or has the front wheels been submerged in water?

C211B-92
This code is set when the Ignition Status reported on the CAN Bus does not match the state of the Ignition Input. (CAN = controller area network). Apparently the car starts but there's B(+) fused lines and a fused Run/Start relay signal that go to the ABS module. The ABS module is also one of the potential problems associated with C0031-62 & C0034-62. The ABS module may be locking the brakes.

I don't know the model year of your car so the following information is based on a 2013 Charger.
Check the B(+) fused lines and the fused Run/Start relay signal in the front fuse box (engine bay). They're fuse #5, #14 and #36. Also check the Run/Start relay (relay #59).
Fuse Box Diagram Dodge Charger (2011-2019)

Check the condition of the wiring harness/connectors to the front wheel speed sensors, to the ABS module and to the front fuse box (also known as the TIPM - Totally Integrated Power Module).
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The car is a 2011 charger SE, sorry for not specifying the model, submerged in water no but I did wash the car as I got it last Saturday and wanted it clean, I will check the bearings and fuses tomorrow thank you so much and I will reply again if anything, I think I forgot the little detail but the left wheel is giving no problems it’s just the right wheel locking up, I will take a picture of the bearings tomorrow so you guys can check it out because I exactly don’t know how a seizes bearing looks but thank you I have an idea of what to check now, as of the brake work no I just took off the caliper to see if the piston was seized because somebody told me it could be the caliper but I don’t think it is the caliper because it would lock up in reverse too, but in my case it runs perfectly in reverse just when I try moving forward it locks up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts