Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... I'm Nick. I live in SC and just got my 08 RT Charger. I love it! I used to own www.streetjeeps.net and had an 05 Grand Cherokee mildly modified. The Jeep gets turned in next month and now it's on to bigger and better things. Anyways...

I bought this CAI from a member on lxforums and installed it today. The install went smoothly except that I didn't have a dremel so it took about 45 minutes to do the install. Nothing a saw can't fix. The CAI is great quaility.

The SOTP difference is noticeable, but the best thing overall is the SOUND when I get into the throttle. I am so glad I did this modification... Unforturnately, I wanted Viper 22's... now I want to go all GO.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I installed a C&L intake as well. I modified the lower box with a jig saw and it worked fine. I also removed the plastic flap between the headlight and radiator. The more air the better. It gave me more power which was noticeable. And yes the roar that came with it was great too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like mine. Do get a vibration at full throttle though. I have gotten used to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts